Vyomanh home stay is fusion of Resort like facility with homely hospitality. The whole pollution free campus is surrounded by Aravalli mountain range and Kewra reserve forest. The traditional Bhunga huts in the campus further make it scenic. Each hut is blessed with rising sun/moon rays, garden and mountain view.
Dinning is always romantic at Vyomanh particularly on “PURNIMA” under moonlight. We have an experienced chef and his staff for customized food as per guests taste. Freshly prepared Pure veg Indian, Italian, Chinese, Continental and local traditional food is always available. See restaurant menu:
Type of Huts Available:
Round Bhunga huts – Three in number, with attached toilet ( size each hut 300 sq. ft. toilet 50 sq ft.)
Rectangular huts – Two in number, with attached toilet (size each hut 350 sq. ft. toilet 75 sq. ft.)
– Roof of each hut is made of bamboo and grass/paddy husk and is water proof.
-Floor is of wood tiles or sand blasted sand stone blue and non-slippery
Each hut is garden and mountain facing.
Two lush green well maintained Gardens & Dinning space.
Separate space for evening events for group of 20-25 persons.
Portable DJ Music system. Two Garden Swings, Badminton, Chess Carom board, Basketball soft Archery, Turn boll, dart game, Bolls and Rings.
Family recreational activities are encouraged and can be organized if booked and requested.
- Udaipur city – 30 km
- Piladar lake 13 km bird watch
- Jaisamand wild life sanctuary 15 km.
- Jaisamand lake 24 km Asia largest Artificial sweet water lake
- Khajuraho of Mewar Jagat temple 22 km.
- Jhameswar Mahadev temple 32 km.
- Baghdera crocodile park and bird watch 25 km.
- Cenotaph of Maharana Pratap at Village Chawand 30km
- Mountain trekking of Aravali hills in front of Home Stay.
- Tribe villages culture within 2-6 km
- Kesheria ji temple 48 km. Jain temple
- Jawar mines zinc, Devpura soap stone Babarmal marble mines are from 8km to 15 km
- Booking cancellation can not be requested within 3 days of Check-In. Otherwise Standard cancellation
In case of any refunds that AamerTours owes Guest(s), the processing shall be completed within 7 working days.
A nominal cancellation fee of 10% shall be levied for processing refunds by AamerTours. This is levied to cover listing charges & payment gateway charges processing charge.
Refunds are applicable as per Cancellation policy of the Property.
For AamerTours' Detailed Cancellation policy: Visit.
Terms & Conditions
- Child Age from 3Y to 12Y - Half Food Charges
- Child > 12 Years considered as adult
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner available in restaurant on extra charge.
- Food Per day @INR1250 for Adult and @INR600 for child.
- In Extra Bed we provide wooden bed. Extra bed charges are Per Night Basis.
- Please arrange your transportation as we don't provide this facility.
- Credit/Debit cards not accepted at the property
- Passport, Aadhar, Driving License and Govt. ID are accepted as ID proof(s)
- Office ID, PAN Card and Non-Govt IDs are not accepted as ID proof(s).
- Local ids not allowed
- - Please note that Rules of staying in property can change as and when property manager decides depending on their local situation.
- - Room Prices can change depending on availability of rooms during peak seasons, please double check while you book a stay.
- - Checkin Time/CheckOut Time is mentioned above in appropriate head for this, see there please. For delayed CheckIn & CheckOut please get in touch with the property manager.
- - Extra charges will be applicable for Children above 5 years. Extra Child Stay charges Per-Night are mentioned in above 'Extra-Costs' section.
- - Property manager will request guest to provide valid Identity & Address proofs at the time of CheckIn, so please keep it handy.
- - Foreign Tourists required to show Passport & Visa.
- - No refund will be applicable in case of 'NO SHOW'.
- - Refund policy depends on cancellation policy of the Property. For details refer policies section.
Rules of Stay
- Pure Vegetarian Homestay
- Non-Veg are not allowed.
- Outside food not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed inside campus.
- We do not encourage use of narcotics.
- We don't serve alcohol
- parties can be arranged on request with extra charges
- Outsiders not allowed.
- Guests with fever are not allowed
- Guests from containment zones are not allowed
- We request guests to not use single use plastic. Bottles should be thrown in dustbins.